We are a community based social enterprise that seeks to empower women from marginalized areas around the Lake Victoria region through climate smart and sustainable livelihoods.
Any time women come together with a collective intention, it’s a powerful thing. Whether it’s sitting down making a quilt, in a kitchen preparing a meal, in a club reading the same book, or around the table playing cards, or planning a birthday party, when women come together with a collective intention, magic happens.
1. To contribute towards poverty eradication through climate smart enterprises led by women in the rural and peri-urban areas of Lake Victoria region.
2. To undertake demand driven research contributing to the development women entrepreneurship in marginalized areas.
3. To undertake capacity building trainings on entrepreneurship development, and provide mentoring, coaching and business incubation services among women entrepreneurs.
4. To promote good health among women through education on sexual reproductive health, family hygiene, nutrition, among others.
5. To enhance partnerships with the public and private sectors for the development of entrepreneurship among underprivileged women in the region.
Support a woman or project
Join our campaigns e.g. Adopt a smokeless home