1. To contribute towards poverty eradication through climate smart enterprises led by women in the rural and peri-urban areas of Lake Victoria region.
2. To undertake demand driven research contributing to the development women entrepreneurship in marginalized areas.
3. To undertake capacity building trainings on entrepreneurship development, and provide mentoring, coaching and business incubation services among women entrepreneurs.
4. To promote good health among women through education on sexual reproductive health, family hygiene, nutrition, among others.
5. To enhance partnerships with the public and private sectors for the development of entrepreneurship among underprivileged women in the region.